Screaming Blue Murder would like to apologise for the cancellation of this event. Please read the following before contacting us in case your query is answered below.
- Why was the event cancelled?
- There are many reasons why an event may not go ahead as planned, many of which are outside the control of Screaming Blue Murder. The host of the event is aware of the reasons for cancellation and we are unable to share this information with guests.
- Will the event be rescheduled?
- A rescheduled event will be handled as a new booking and so the Murder Diary will show the rescheduled event as a new event without reference to a previous event.
- The event I was attending has been rescheduled - is my ticket still valid?
- Event tickets are non-transferrable and so you will need to purchase a new ticket for the event in question.
- How can I get my money back for a cancelled event?
- This depends on how you bought your ticket:
- Purchased through TicketSource:
- Once TicketSource has been informed that the event has been cancelled, refunds are automatically issued. The refund is returned using the same method of payment. TicketSource handles all of the financial transactions and so if you do not receive your refund, please contact TicketSource direct.
- Purchased from a source other than TicketSource:
- Please contact your source directly for a refund.